Friday, May 12, 2017

New Bed

Truffle is proud to present our new bed for the guest room.  Aunt Vicky thinks this bed is hers to sleep on, but we've already claimed it as ours.  Mom Paula is trying to downsize a lot of "stuff" in the house, so she got rid of our full-size bed and dresser and bought a daybed and smaller chest.  We claimed the bed as soon as the delivery men left.  We can wait to show you the finished room once it's complete.  Have a great weekend!
Truffle presenting our new guest bed

8 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful bed, perfect for the kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool bed. The mom wants to get something like that for our guest room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you're both going to like that new comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My human actually gasped when she saw this daybed, she loves it so much! It is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's beautiful! I love the wood color & detail. I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm glad you staked your claim on this lovely bed, it is rightfully yours if you ask me.
    Love & Biscuits,
    Dogs Luv Us and We Luv Them

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a nice bed that your Mom Paula bought you. I mean that she bought for Aunt Vicky to use. ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  7. It impawtant ta claim good stuff like that fast!

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!